About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

12 Feb 2016

Friday in A Blue Dress

What can be better than an evening in a theatre, watching a good play? Especially when this play is a comedy, written by one of my favorite Lithuanian classics author Žemaitė! I wanted to see Trys mylimos (The Three Beloved) for quite a while and, finally, the chance arrived!

Dress - SH SHOP/ Belt - SH SHOP/ Purse - SH SHOP/ Shoes - DEICHMANN/
Necklace - NICE IDEA/ Glasses - CALANDO DEMI AMBER

Going to the theatre is an occasion to brush the dust from jackets and festive dresses. I like to dress up a little bit fancier, to put on a brighter lipstick and take my smallest purse along. When you feel good and confident in your outfit, the evening becomes even more pleasant! 
I really like this dress that I wore today! I have found it in my favorite Second Hand Shop for about 3 € (10 Litas at that time). Owning it about two years now, it's my go-to dress, when I need a fast solution what to wear. What's my point here: second hand shops are full of surprises and don't underestimate what they can offer. By mixing cheap and a little bit more expensive items you can create stunning outfits! 
   And the last thing - look at this gorgeous necklace made by Nice Idea! I got it today and I love it a lot! <3



How's your Friday evening?




Comments