About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

16 May 2016

Lithuanian Spring



Since I was little, I always thought about myself as autumn lover. You know: falling leaves, still warm sunshine, wind, rustling through branches... That kind of romantics. But lately I found myself that I am cheering for spring more strongly and always waiting for it to come. What can be more delightful than blooming gardens? The smell of fresh lilac blossoms is just indescribable and imagine yourself walking down the street that is full of these blooming bushes (that's my actual way home, btw)! 
   A week ago I was spending my weekend chez mes parents, where I petted the hell out of our dogs, cat, chickens and photographed as many blossoms as I could. I do love taking pictures of nature, but there is no better surrounding for this task than a silent sunset in my beloved homeland!..















Photos © Asta Skujytė-Razmienė

Comments