About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

12 Jun 2016

#Eglynė 2016: Rain Rain Go Away!



Yesterday I went to my first festival of this year - Woodstock Eglynė 2016, a.k.a. Best Friend's Festival. This festival is small in numbers, but great in it's contents. Housed by my dear friend, this fest waits for everybody who wants to escape from buzzing city and dive into the arms of nature and good music. Last year we were blessed with warmth and sunshine (short rain doesn't count!), but this time we weren't so lucky: rain and wind blew all the heat away and instead of sandals and flip flops everybody got to wear rain boots. But, as Lithuanians like to say, there is no bad weather only bad clothing. So we layered up, drank hot beverages and danced (or... watched soccer championship). With the band The Roop on the stage, the skies got clear and the sun started shining through the treetops. It instantly became the perfect evening!



















Comments