About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

29 Dec 2016

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

While waiting for the New Year and thinking about my NY resolution (don't tell me that you don't do this) I thought that I'll share with you some moments from this year's Christmas Eve and Christmas. Although the snow was again an element that was lacking, I enjoyed these festivities with all my heart and together with my family!



I already shared the Christmas Eve traditions in my family, and there's not much that I can tell about celebrating Christmas, because, I guess, it's this same in all families - lots of laugh, food and spending time together!














Photos © Laura Skujytė, Asta Skujytė-Razmienė

Comments