About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

26 Apr 2017

#tereTallinn





Visiting Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, was a long dream of mine. Somehow it's always been Tartu that I was coming to, but last weekend this mistake was finally fixed! All thanks goes to my sister who came to Estonia to enjoy her holiday and visit me (yay!). We met in Tallinn and spent two days exploring the old town. It was fascinating! I fell in love with those narrow streets and medieval buildings!


We wandered around, stopped in various cafes for hot drinks (it was incredibly cold weekend!) and went to see the Baltic Sea (or Tallinn Bay, to be more precise). It was an incredible weekend, that I can tell for sure!















Stay warm! 


Comments