About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

28 May 2017

Loodusmuuseum

Nature was always an interesting subject to me. Although during my school years I wasn't blessed with decent biology teachers, I was interested in nature from artistic perspectives. Even after all these years, plants and birds are one of my favorite objects to draw. So I was so happy when my friend suggested to visit Tartu Natural History Museum! I chose to wear my new navy blue dress and spiced things up with my best purchase this year, a.k.a. Aldo kitty bag!  





Dress - MONTON | Denim Jacket - SH Shop | Bag - ALDO | Shoes - NS KING | Necklace - NICE IDEA | Sunglasses - GUESS | Watch - SKAGEN












Comments