About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

9 Sept 2017

Must be an Indian Summer

Today we were rewarded with an exceptionally good weather, so it would have been a sin to stay at home and waist such a lovely day! "Must be an Indian summer", I was thinking to myself and quickly searching for a possible activity. 



Late lunch was the idea that soon came to my mind. When I suggested it to my husband and he gladly accepted, there was only just a matter of time when we sat on our bicycles and pedaled to eat some ramen at "Ramenas ir pagaliukai". There's nothing better than a bowl of hot ramen in the afternoon!

Jacket NEW LOOK | Jeans NEW LOOK | Tshirt UNIQLO | Sneakers MARCO TOZZI | Belt RESERVED |
Sunglasses GUESS | Backpack DAVID JONES | Bicycle VINTAGE

I was especially happy to see that there's a new installation next to the restaurant! This "Family Shower" makes enough noise to mute any silent conversation, so if you want to sit outside (like we did) you have to be prepared to speak much MUCH louder! 









The lunch was great, I really liked my ramen with duck slices! There's nothing better than to eat  (and to drink fancy sake cocktails) outside with sun shining, especially when you know that soon there's going to be rain and cold mornings only... This makes you savor every moment!


Enjoy this Indian summer!


Comments