About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

30 May 2018

Last Days of Spring

May is almost over, and summer is already in Lithuania. So it's time to look back and see what the last month of spring had brought to me.




Well, without a doubt, my stay in Estonia is a thing to remember. I wrote about it in this post, so if you still haven't checked that - take a look! 


By the way, I also got to see Estonian seaside (which is amazing, BTW) at Pärnu. I even dipped my toes in the waters of Baltic Sea! 




If I had to give a name for this year's spring, I'll definitely call it "Blossom", because I can't remember the last time when everything was in such bloom! 





Last week I also participated in International Folklore Festival "Skamba Skamba Kankliai" and, oh boy, it was fun! Here's the Facebook page and Instagram of our folk music ensemble, maybe you'll want to check it out!



In May I also gave two interviews for our National Radio! It was such an interesting experience! The first one was partially about the topic of my PhD thesis , and the second one was all about my passion - "The Witcher" game series and its relation with folklore.


And last, but far from the least, I've been trying to keep my work-life balance intact, to stay hydrated, and to continue exploring Vilnius, which even after ten years of living in, surprises me on daily basis!






Stay cool (and I mean it literally)!!! 




Photos © Things I Like, Litexpo, PaulÄ— G.

Comments