About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

15 Jul 2018

Before the Storm

What an incredibly hot summer we're having this year! Rain is quite a rare guest during these past three months, but when it comes, it comes with a thunder and majestic clouds! And who could have thought, that taking photos of the brewing storm could be so exciting?



This summer is like any other for me: since my PhD studies are coming close to the end, I have to finish my thesis, so taking vacation abroad, like me and my husband used to do during July or August, is not an option. That's why I'm spending my summer in Lithuania, buried under piles of books and xeroxed articles (you can witness my struggle and my attempts to soften it on my IG). But there's also silver lining in my current situation, because I am able to come back to my homeland more often where I can observe the nature and enjoy the quiet and rush-free life of a village, where brewing storms are an event that draws everybody's eyes to the sky.

















Photos © Things I Like

Comments