About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

24 Dec 2018

Last Christmas

It's that time of the year again! Christmas is just around the corner, and boy oh boy, our all household is busy! Dad's outside, engaged in show shoveling (looks like we're going to have white Christmas after all!), mom's making Christmas Eve dinner. And while me and my sis are cleaning, sweeping, and making all sorts of other preparations, there's this general feeling of something bright and heartwarming brewing behind all of this hustle and bustle.


I dug a little bit in my archives and unearthed some moments encaptured on film, from last year's Christmas Eve and the big celebration itself. It's so nice to look at these pictures and remember all this warm and cozy atmosphere that surrounded us at that time. I do hope, that this year it's going to be no less magical and special!
















Have a very merry Christmas everyone!


Comments