About me

Hi! I am Asta! I am a philologist and a philocalist to the heart's core. Here I share things that I consider being aesthetic and fantastic!

22 May 2018

Estonia Once Again

You probably already know that Estonia or, to be more precise, city of Tartu, is one of my favorite destinations. This spring was no exception and I've spent last week living and studying in this amazing place.


After living in Tartu for two months last year it kinda felt like coming back home. These past seven days seemed like a natural continuation of that previous time: places, people, even books that I have read (I even found that I have forgot some sticky notes in some of them last year!), everything was so familiar, so... dear. I just can't believe how productive I can become while studying at one of the libraries at University of Tartu!.. And let's not forget that there's the Cafe Werner, one of my favorite places in the town, where I went to try new desserts! All in all, it was a wonderful week and I kinda already know where I'm going to be in May next year!..


















Photos © Things I Like

Comments